-->

Sunday, May 6, 2018

May 6. Day 126. It will all come out in the wash

Of all the annual festivals held at South Bank the most peaceful is doubtless Buddha's Birthday Festival. Most other festivals are go, go, go. This one is more about quiet reflection, mediation an introspection. Light a candle, have your baby blessed, cleansed, be guided in a mindfulness session or write an affirmation. Or you could, if you like, just eat the food or buy stuff. It is, after all, a festival. The festival is a huge amount of fun. I am rather attracted to the idea of Buddhism although I admit I don't know as much about it as I should. The message of peace is rather appealing.
And on a really shallow level I'm attracted to anyone who earns a three day birthday festival ...























No comments:

Post a Comment