-->

Monday, May 14, 2018

May 14. Day 134. I love the night light, baby




At some point, and I can't put my finger on exactly when it happened, Brisbane saw the light.And then another light. And then yet another. Now at night there are coloured lights on just about every bridge, every second historical building and every really big tree is glistening with fairy lights. Doubtless it is hideously environmentally unfriendly but if you can live with that you are living in a very vibrant city - literally. I'm pretty sure they are all very, very energy efficient and I think we could all do with a little bit more colour in our lives. So I'm embracing it a) because I'm a colourful person and b) because they are a photographer's dream and c) as if anyone with any power to turn off the lights cares what I think. Let there be lights.






No comments:

Post a Comment