-->

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

April 9. Day 99. Flower power


 The City Botanic Gardens have never looked so good.
To be clear, the gardens always look good. I love a stroll through them and many a photograph has been taken there.
But right now the place is really buzzing (and I'm not just talking about the bees).
Until April 15 there's a free, temporary and contemporary art gallery in the Gardens. Botanica is art meets nature and it's beautiful. I'm totally in love with Bastions of Light even though I've only seen the installation in the duck pond by day and the exhibition notes say it is best enjoyed at night.
You can make things, learn things or just do what I've done and and look at things (mainly through the view finder of my camera).
And on Friday there's a special night time event (also free) where the gardens will come to light.
I'm kind of sad that it's only but all good things must come to an end, right?
Check it out while you still can.






















No comments:

Post a Comment