-->

Friday, March 2, 2018

March 2. Day 61. Take a good look at my face



I have orange hair. Technically not all my hair is orange but there is a bright orange streak at the front. Last haircut it was pink. The one before that it was purple. Honestly I can not explain this new attraction to the colouring box of hair dye.
I'm sure Freud would have something to say except for the fact that he's been dead for 80 or so years.  If I had to guess, I'd go with control and need to change. I can control the colour. Throw a bit of money at the problem, wait and the colour changes. Bingo. I spent the time waiting for my colour bingo card to come up productively. I watched pretty young things turn into even prettier young things. It's school formal season and my hairdresser is one of the formal transformation spots of choice. There was a congo line of young woman between the make-up and blow dry stations. It was transformative. It's also not quite as easy when you reach my age. But hair colour is. So hair colour it was. It will do. Orange suits me.











No comments:

Post a Comment