-->

Saturday, February 3, 2018

February 3. Day 34. Eat, drink and be merry.


Totally shit beach weather today. Just as well I had other plans. Yesterday was my big sister's birthday so the clan gathered for lunch. It was colder and wetter than I can remember for any February day ever (apart from perhaps yesterday) and therefore perfect for an Italian restaurant (mind you, an Italian restaurant is perfect in any weather.) We ate, we drank, we acknowledged the birthday girl and we admired just how much her daughter's plus one can eat. My that boy has an impressive appetite. And then I went home and napped. This evening was spent at the theatre followed by a drive back to the coast in weather that was far from perfect. But the forecast for tomorrow is far better and I needed to be in place to enjoy every last second of it.













No comments:

Post a Comment