-->

Friday, February 16, 2018

February 16. Day 47. Thunderbolts and lightening


The weather gods are refusing to keep their promises at the moment. It is a battle of attrition and the fair people of Brisbane and surrounds are losing because the weather gods are just not playing fair. You are supposed to pair oppressively hot humid days with afternoon storms. You are not supposed to send the light and sound show and not the accompanying cooling breeze and cleansing rain. I'm over it. Everyone is over it. We are getting hot and bothered and cranky and by we I mean me. It won't take much to break me. I reckon the next power bill will do it. Until that happens you will see me hiding out in the aircon. At least it delivers a cold blast when it's supposed to.















No comments:

Post a Comment