-->

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

January 17. Day 17. Welcome back


 It's rather special to have one's own cheer squad.
If you are a B List celebrity having people following you around watching your every move might be tiresome. That's a one way transaction. With my fan club it's quite different. The dogs are always pleased to see me and they make their joy known. Dogs can't slam doors, or use rude words or bully you either in real life or in the cyber form. They are pretty bloody good at letting you know if they want food, or water, a pat or a walk or a game of ball but mostly just having you around is enough. There's something special about being greeted when you return from checking the mail box to a greeting as if you've been out of the country for a month. I pretend  hate cats. I don't. I'm just allergic to them so tend to keep my distance. As a result, I really know very little about cats as pets but I can't see how anything can match a dog as a pet, other than two dogs. There's a reason they are considered man's best friend.












No comments:

Post a Comment