-->

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October 3. Day 276. Predictable me


Here's a surprise. I love my dogs. I know, right. And like every proud mamma, I take every opportunity to show them off. I'm well known for it. So a conversation with the groomer today came as no surprise. Indeed, I love the fact that she both knew and embraced my Crazy Dog Lady status.
She said "We've got in a nice supply of Christmas bows so we will be all set for your Christmas photo". That's right. It's only just October and even the groomer knows that it's time to start thinking about the annual Christmas card photo shoot. I know some people (even those on my Christmas card list) consider this insane. I also know they expect it and accept it because it's me and it harms no-one. I also know that my dogs are so exceptional they don't need bows to be wonderful enough to be the face of Christmas at our house. But the girl likes bling so the girl gets bling. Only fair really.












No comments:

Post a Comment