-->

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 5. Day 186. Like duck out of water



Ants, apparently, know when it is going to rain. Susan does not despite having the advantage of radio, television and online forecasts and the BoM app on the phone. These things are only an asset if you use them. I did not. Nor did I bother to actually look up and look at the sky. Those clouds would have been a bit of a giveaway. Indeed the small drops of wet stuff just after leaving home should have been a hint. I am not much good at taking a hint. I pressed on and got completely and absolutely soaked. And while I am not a witch (some may dispute that) and water will not melt me, I do not enjoy it very much. The dogs didn't seem to worry too much. However wet dogs stink and while they are okay with rainwater they seem to object at bath water. Crazy kids. Crazy Dog Lady for ignoring the bleedingly obvious.


No comments:

Post a Comment