-->

Saturday, September 17, 2016

September 17. Day 261. Playing dress ups


 I am fully aware that some people (by which I mean just about everyone) find dressing up your dogs as a superheros is either tragic or sad or possibly both. Fact is, I don't care. I'm not hurting my dogs or anyone else so I am certainly not going to apologise. I am, however, selective when it comes to exactly where I take the super dogs. A walk past the Convention Centre when Oz Comic-con is on is a bit of a no-brainer. They were an instant hit. These people love to dress up and yes they judged me: their verdict was awesome. Rumple, normally the quieter less sociable of the pooches, was in his element. He was patted and petted and photographed with all of the colourful characters on show. There was probably no point in telling him that a dog should not suck up to a woman dressed up as Cruella de Vil ....

















No comments:

Post a Comment