-->

Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15. Day 259. Hungry/Angry

Hangry according to the urban dictionary is when you are so hungry that your lack of food causes you to become angry, frustrated or both. An amalgam of hungry and angry. I suffer from a variation. Humpy. I don't get angry but when the blood sugar drops I become irrationally grumpy and irritable. I don't do hungry (I don't do tired either. That also makes me grumpy). At lunch time today I found myself at Newstead House (well actually in the street right next to the house). I was waiting to collect Drama Teen but due to some misunderstanding he'd already left. The minutes ticked on. The volume of the grumbling increased (in my stomach as well as in the internal monologue). I walked through the gardens of the house and the birds were also grumbling - really, really loudly. There was this ham sandwich which had been abandoned. The noisy minors were being especially noisy. At least it drowned out the stomach noise. And then I found out Drama Teen was already at home. I was out of there.














No comments:

Post a Comment