-->

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 5. Day 96. My pampered pooches

It is just possible that people saw my two pooches walking across the Eleanor Schonell Bridge this afternoon and decided they are just a little bit spoilt. Seriously some people will jump to conclusions based on nothing more than freshly groomed coats and matching bows. Of course to assume can be a dangerous business and as the saying goes is likely to make an ASS out of U and ME. It is also true that sometimes jumping to conclusions saves a lot of time later. I freely admit my dogs are among the most loved creatures to walk this earth. They are also, in my completely unbiased opinion, among the most loving. The bows and the grooming are just outward signs of dogs living the good lives. I am totally okay with that. And now if you excuse me, I just have to go and poach chicken breasts to serve with rice for dinner - the dogs dinner that is. I have no idea what the humans will be having. Priorities people.












No comments:

Post a Comment