-->

Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17. Day 108. Hanging around


"What good is sitting alone in your room ... ?"
So asks Cabaret. I can think of quite a lot of good from sitting alone in my room. For starters there's a bed in my room and I do love a nap. Today being Sunday, I decided to take the day of rest thing seriously partly because I'm lazy but partly because I figure the cough-a-rama that I can't get rid of is probably my body's sign of a need of a little lie down.
But the dogs and the teen don't quite see it like that. The teen needed to be delivered to a social engagement at Kangaroo Point and the dogs needed a walk so I decided to combine the two. Off to the cliffs we went. It's a fairly regular walking destination for us so I fully expected to see the rock climbers and abseilers but dancers? That's a new one for me. Forro in the park Latin Dance apparently takes place in the park once a fortnight but I didn't know. Clearly I have been spending too much time alone in my room ...



No comments:

Post a Comment