-->

Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 4. Day 35. Waves of excitement



 In my excitement at the prospect of holidays outside the constraints of high season school holiday tariffs, I forgot one small thing - that some commitments exist outside the school walls. Drama Teen has drama classes in Brisbane and I have my own theatre commitments given reviewing is somewhat difficult if you haven't seen anything. Thursday will be commute-to-Brisbane day. This should mean the humans are the ones insisting on an early start and a visit to the beach. But it was the canines who were up and ready to go at first light. Winkle, now a confirmed beach babe, was most insistent. She must have known something I didn't as the rain started not long after our return. At least leaving the beach temporarily won't be so hard in the rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment