-->

Sunday, February 28, 2016

February 28. Day 59. The things we do


There's this saying I heard last week: Try to be the person your dog thinks you are. Clearly this is aspirational rather than realistic because no mere mortal could live up to the canine impressions. Dogs are the most loyal, faithful and loving creatures to walk God's earth and they love their humans. Back at ya, fur friends. Some cynics may think it's all about not biting the hand that feeds you. Nope. They love the person, not just the meal ticket. But I know I am being played. For part of our "walk" today I ended up carrying two dogs. Sucker. And while they may adore me, they do not think I'm perfect. A person of perfection would have let them have a go at those water dragon lizards. Sorry fur friends I may carry you but I won't let you get away with murder. You'll have to love me just the way I am.

I swear Rumple is laughing at me




No comments:

Post a Comment