-->

Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 25. Day 56. Oh what a feeling

                   Here we go again. It's O Week which means it's time to meet this year's intake of bright young things about to start on their university journey. I love the energy of Orientation Week and the bedsheets that come out as clothing to promote the annual toga party. It actually reminds me while I do this teaching thing even though the marking totally sucks. It is because of journey that goes from Orientation Week through to graduation and beyond. It's the opportunity to use my old jokes on new people. And I also get to share photos of the dogs to people who aren't yet over them. How good is that?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    






No comments:

Post a Comment