-->

Thursday, February 11, 2016

February 11. Day 41. Flighty


It is back to Brisbane day, a flying visit made necessary by my total failure to plan.
My excitement over no longer being tied to the high season rates charged in school holidays, I kind of forgot that there are commitments that don't involve school.
I refuse to let the theatre commitments of both myself and Dram Teen in Brisbane interfere with my beach commitments.
It just means I have to squeeze two beach walks and a nap in before hitting the road in the late afternoon.
I can do that.
A slightly earlier start on walk one also paid dividends.
My mate the brahminy kite was back and in a flighty mood and the dogs will take a walk just about any time I grab the lead. They are most obliging like that.














No comments:

Post a Comment