-->

Friday, January 29, 2016

January 29. Day 29. Colourful characters

One thing about South Bank is I can pretty much count on seeing colourful things: There are colourful characters, all the colours of the spectrum in the fauna and flora and a rainbow of delights in the markets. But today it was two colours that stood out, red and green.  The green was in my rather delightful breakfast. I stopped in at one of the eateries and ordered a breakfast including haloumi, avocado, bacon and tomato. There was also rocket, a splash of green that attracted a few comments from those who believe greenery has no place in breakfast. Seriously boys, a salad vegetable will not kill you. The other colour was red. This was my face. Today was putridly hot, even at 7am. By the time I walked home I looked like a beetroot. Now that's a salad vegetable you will not see me eat at breakfast or any other time of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment