-->

Friday, December 11, 2015

December 11. Day 345. Celebrate good times, come on


Oh happy day. It's a rare thing that I will find anything to celebrate about a faculty staff meeting but today I had 6000 reasons to make an exception. Today I was excited to take out a Vice Chancellor's Performance Award which not only comes with significant honour, glory and prestige but also a $6000 reward. How good is that? I celebrated the best way I know how. I went home and had a nap followed by a walk to South Bank with the dogs. With Christmas markets, carollers and a tree that will only light up if people pedal bikes hard enough, Christmas was certainly in the air. Then the Santa Paws photo arrived in my email in box. Like I said, happy days. I considered champagne but when with the other C word - chocolate. Happy, happy days.



No comments:

Post a Comment