-->

Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 27. Day 331. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

Many moons ago, my darling son negotiated me a most awesome deal at a garage sale. He bartered down the price of a Christmas tree dress from $10 to $5. You have to understand that this was a one off, a tinsel and present festooned piece of costuming that had to be seen to be believed. It comes out every Christmas and is now near dead but I can not possibly throw it out until I am sure I have had my $5 worth. I never wear it before December. That would be cheating or so I thought until I arrived at South Bank this evening. Clearly I didn’t get the memo that said  the wildest piece of costuming wither Christmas or super hero encouraged. That dress would have been embraced and here I was wearing shorts and a T Shirt. Shame. It really is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment