-->

Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6. Day 187. Head down. Bum up



All semester, it's head down, bum up. Between teaching and marking as well as this year traveling the very difficult road that is steering a teenager through Year 12, there's not much room to breathe. It can leave a girl feeling like she is drowning. But this week is between semesters and there's a chance to breathe just for a bit. So after a meeting at the Gardens Point Campus this morning, I detoured to the Botanic Gardens for a visit to the ducks, I made a decision - I need a plan, a little incentive to get through semester 2. By tonight the plan had a form, a venue and a date. I will be taking my own Schoolies - a three night, four day trekking holiday on the Great Ocean Road. This means I will need to get fit which in itself is a very good thing. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be heading off on November 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment