-->

Friday, June 26, 2015

June 26. Day 177. Sand flies



 I still have "it" where "it" is defined as the ability to change a particularly unpleasant nappy. Thank-you and no it is nothing like riding a bike.  I spent many hours today helping care for a toddler while his mum was having a medical procedure. We read books and played ball and he ate an impressive amount of food. We would have gone to the park but we couldn't find the house keys to lock up so the sandpit it was - and what a fine choice that turned out to be. Hours of fun to be had sifting and shifting and pouring. And the best bit - I got to hand the little man back before the sand had to be removed from all the places I am sure it ended up hiding and before the clothes needed washing. Winning.





1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little smiling face he's got. It's a shame you didn't manage to make it to the park but I think he had loads of fun playing in the sand by the looks of it. Handing him back at the end of the day sounds like a great relief too after the messy play. Thanks for linking up with me on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete