-->

Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8. Day 128. Bees 2 (the sequel)




Sequels for the most part suck. Sure there are exceptions to every rule. Toy Story 2 and Shrek 2 were pretty classy and I seem to remember rather liking Die Harder but that probably says more about me than the quality of the film. Still, I was most pleased with tonight's plan to see Pitch Perfect 2 with Drama Teen and I was not disappointed. I admit that part of the beauty of the first movie was the surprise that a film about college a capella competition could be a joy to watch. Recapturing that was always going to be a big ask. But it but the spot. Funny, a bit naughty, delightful singing and the most politically incorrect a capella pod casters imaginable make for a great night out. Sure this movie will never win any awards but it will be a win at the box office and sequel or not it still rocks. So in honour of today being all about sequels you get a follow up to yesterday's photos of bees with today's photos of bees. Yep, about as creative and imaginative as most sequels I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment