-->

Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 26. Day 116. Roll on Sunday

I was such a bad girl today I sent myself to bed without any supper. The truth is another bite and it would have been like that scene from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life where Mr Creosote so eloquently turns down a wafer-thin mint. Truth is, I almost had to roll out of a rather delightful girls' lunch at a water-front South Bank restaurant after a seven course marathon. It was love at first bite. There is something special about Sundays at South Bank. The Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay attract happy crowds to the restaurants and the grassy lawn to enjoy a relaxed afternoon. Some like me may need to roll from Italian indulgence, the kids just can not resist the slope which is Sunday is, after all, the day of rest







No comments:

Post a Comment