-->

Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26. Day 85. Going up


 Politicians tell us that cranes on the horizons are a sign of an economy's health. They also look rather dramatic against a colourful sunset. An ability to scale a sheer rock cliff face as if it is a set of stairs is a pretty good sign of a person's health. I might say that's not hard on the eyes either. These are just two of the things I noted when I went for a walk with Rumple this afternoon. You will note, I said I walked with Rumple rather than took Rumple for a walk. This is a fine distinction on paper but the actuality is quite different. My dog has yet to learn that when we go for a walk he's also supposed to put one foot in front of the other. He prefers the scenic route perched parrot-like on my shoulder watching the world go by. Nice work if you can get it. I think it's a sign of the health of our relationship that I let him get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment