-->

Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 22. Day 81. Going under

 Where in God's name is your Ark when you need it? Seriously I've been flooded more times than I care to recount in the past two days. This included INSIDE the Schonell Theatre during a performance. As if that wasn't weird enough, I also got a little extra liquid down my leg when my devoted fur friend decided to use my limb as a tree during a walk. I know right. With friends like that, who needs enemies? Anyway, with Drama Teen performing all weekend at the Schonell, I spent a great deal of time going back and forth to the venue to drop off, pick up or see the show. The Eleanor Schonell pedestrian bridge became my friend except that every time, without fail, I got drenched. I guess there's nothing like a physical drenching to take your mind off the symbolic going under in a work sense. Or maybe it just reinforces it. Still I did get to spend a bit of time by the lakes on each journey checking out the turtles. I love a turtle. They are nature's reminder that you can survive to be a very old age despite being slow and uncoordinated - and wet as it happens.

5 comments:

  1. that first photo is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture aswell. The water frames the face really well.
    #project365
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great first photo. Took me a while to work out what the animal was. #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love turtles, not something we'd see in a pond or river over here. Hope that the storms have settled down? For once we have the same weather conditions, it's been horrid here this week.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete