-->

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13. Day 13. Yes sir, that's my baby

Where do the years go, exactly? I simply do not know how I got to be the mother of a 17-year-old. My baby is now all grown up and old enough to drive and only a year short of being able to vote, gamble and drink alcohol. Good grief. It seems like only yesterday we were celebrating seven with a party complete with a magician (which began a short career as a magician). How simple and innocent things were back then. This year it's Game of Thrones cupcakes (thanks again to the wonderful Christy) and being swamped in the pool by his younger cousins at a party for the family. And on Thursday there will be a Rocky Horror party. Like I said, he's all grown up. But he's still my baby and it won't matter how old he gets and how quickly time flies nothing will ever change that.







No comments:

Post a Comment