-->

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 25. Day 329. You'd better not shout

November 25 and I'm prepared to call it - the day the count dawn can officially begin. So folks "You'd better not shout. You'd better not cry. You'd better not pout." And if you think you know why you are most likely wrong. It has nothing to do with the tragic case of the grown woman who chooses to dress her dog like Santa Paws. Nor is it because Christmas is now only a month away. The countdown to which I am referring is the end of Year 11. There has been enough pouting and shouting and crying in this house as we approach the end of this school year to last a lifetime - and I'm just talking about me. And I'm over it. And while I shall hold off on popping the champagne corks until 3pm on Thursday I'm starting to get a tinsy, tiny bit hopeful that the end is near and if we've all been good Santa might bring a half decent report card to make it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment