-->

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6. Day 218. I'm so sorry


An Open Apology to my brother Michael Hetherington.
I'd like to publicly apologise for my abject failure as a dog sitter for The Fed (no, I am not talking here about the small incident earlier this week when I managed to lose your dog for two hours).
I thought feeding, walking and hugging your dog would be enough. I thought the fact that he slept on my bed, came on outings and pretty much was treated as part of the family was doing my duty as a dog sitter. A flyer I picked up at the park today showed me the level of my neglect.

Apparently, I was supposed to send you daily pictures or video updates. I know ignorance of the law is no excuse but hopefully you will find it in your heart to forgive me. With therapy I hope The Fed will recover. I will do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment