-->

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3. Day 337. It's all fun and games

OK, I admit it. I might just be a tinsy, tiny bit competitive.
I will never win a running race, I would be last in any captain's pick on a sports team regardless of what sport but give me an exam to sit, a dice to roll or a card to trump and out comes the killer instinct.
If ever I ask you to games night at our place, politely decline with a previous date washing your hair or something.
Sure, we are not playing for sheep stations but some days you wouldn't know it. You've heard of the saying "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt?" I reckon that was first coined by a person leaving a family games night at my place.
So, I exaggerate. A bit. Truth is we love our games and we love to win and all's fair in love and Cluedo, or Monopoloy or Uno. Cheating is only cheating if you get caught.
Did I mention The Teen and I won Articulate tonight? The photo below is the team of Big Fat Losers, Charles, Kate and Alison. Yep, it's all fun and games around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment