-->

Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 20. Day 263. Dance like no-one is watching

Clearly I don't get out much.
It's been a long, long time since I've found myself wandering through the city late(ish) at night.
So it came as a surprise to me that people were literally dancing in the streets.
It's a thing apparently. Latin Dancing in Raddacliff Place at the top of the Queen Street Mall every Friday night.
And it was going off. Couples of all ages were getting down and breaking out with some sexy (and in some cases not quite so sexy) dance moves.
There was a large and enthusiastic crowd of onlookers but everyone was dancing like no-one was watching.
It was a beautiful thing. I can't say I'll be putting on the dance shoes any time soon but it was a reminder to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment