-->

Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19. Day 201. Half a brain

Sometimes I think if I had half a brain I would be dangerous.
The half that is missing is the half that controls the ability to safely retain your possessions. I lose things. Lots of things. Today it was my keys.
I got home from a long walk and I was locked out. Margaret, my neighbour, to the rescue. After years of experience losing things I have put plans in place and the spare key with the neighbour is one of them.
Unfortunately my son has inherited my "special" talent. Mobile phones are his area of  expertise.
His current phone was lost and was located this afternoon in the school library. I took this photo when I collected the two of them this afternoon.
That phone - like many permanently lost in the past - is registered in my name.
I fear my name is on a terrorist risk register some place because of the extreme number of pre-paid mobile phones I apparently own.
I just want to put it out there that I have no inclination in this direction which is just as well because I'd doubtless lose the plans.

1 comment:

  1. There should have been a graphic content warning arrrgh...

    ReplyDelete