-->

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4. Day 95. Can you see what I see?

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.
Dear Weather Gods,
I am on the Gold Coast for a week and if you would keep the weather just like this I would be most grateful.
Regards,
Susan
Simon is from England and he lives right on the beach at Bognor Regis in West Sussex so this should make him feel right at home. Who am I kidding? Broadbeach and Bognor are both coastal towns that start with B but that's about where the similarity ends.
We thought it was about time Grandpa Simon got to see a proper Australian beach. Mr O was happy to show his Grandpa around.
Simon was impressed not least because the beachfront wasn't swarming with pensioners (his words not mine)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful one day perfect the next... No where else but Queensland.

    I think it will be a cracker Easter, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly as well (stayed in a resort on the beach at Bognor in December), it's a pebble beach and bloody freezing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've stayed there twice - both times in December and it was exactly as you describe

      Delete