-->

Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22. Day 22. You have to hand it to 'em


You have to laugh. A giant rolling eye. A mouth. A hand like something from the Addams Family only much, much bigger.
In Brisbane's Queen Street Mall today the Kids Comedy Festival had small people rolling in the aisles (and at times running for Mum's skirt as a giant eyeball came their way).
Although most kids will be back in the classroom tomorrow the festival continues in the mall until January 26.
And best of all it's free

7 comments:

  1. This is amazing!!I'd love to walk down the street and see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my 366 image on my blog "mummy of many talents" linked to the boy and me 366 weekly linky. I'm pleased as it has lead me to your awesome blog and fantastic eye ball image, which is freaky in a really artistic way :) clairelouise82

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ClaireLouise, I've been checking out your great blog but can't find the 366 section....I knw I found you through 366 but can't get back. Can you send me a link? Thanks. S

      Delete
  3. As an optician, I find that seriously creepy!

    ReplyDelete